Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Soooooo...

...this is what happens when Kendal and Elise try to study on a sunny, spring day...after eating too many mini-eggs...

Confession: I had written a more serious blog about my recent viewing of "The Passion of the Christ", and then had to delete it, as it felt too intimate to share blog style - so I opted for the above! But, if any of you have seen "the passion" I would love to chat about it! It's been 2 days, and it's still sinking in!
PS I think we look 12 in this picture!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have never thought of putting eggs on my teeth:-) it's a cute picture though.
maybe i will watch the passion. i have never watched it before...
alida

Rachel H. said...

That is a SWEEEET post. Literally. Makes me want mini eggs right now. The passion - I cried uncontrollably during it. And every communion service for a few months after. Seems more real doesn't it? I mean I know it's real but the pain seems more intense when you watch it......

Anonymous said...

my first thought when I saw this post was that you two did look about twelve... it reminds me of all the funny pics of you and kirsten and jacalyn when you were younger.
I saw the passion in the theatre... it was very emotional for me... I balled through most of it. I am still stunned by it.

Sarah said...

awesome! this is a great post! still haven't seen the Passion...
but my current Easter post is not very serious either :)

Sarah said...

I just showed my kids your cute pic and Scotty said, "why do they have such big teeth?... they can choke on those candies." so, there you have it - wisdom from my 4-year old!